Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tough tests

So today I was in a wonderful mood, happy, carefree, then someone went and deflated it, making me irritable and frustrated. Whenever I feel like that I really really want to eat. I even debated on having my snack early, because I was so very upset. I am an emotional eater, like my friend Trish, we eat when we're happy, sad, upset, frustrated, etc. It was so hard for me to not rush into our office kitchen and find the nearest sweet to eat. I did really good though. I stopped for a second and thought about where I want to be and decided it wasn't worth it. An hour or so later, I had my snack, which is the usual, cottage cheese and blueberries (I think next week I am going to have yogurt, granola and strawberries, its super yummy).  It was a really good snack and held me over til lunch.

When I pulled out my lunch, which is 1/2 a can of canned chicken with 1/2 tbs of mayo and 5 club crackers and applesauce, I realized that I had not brought applesauce, we were out of it and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was missing this morning. So I ate my afternoon snack with my lunch, which is "ants on a log" and I am crossing my fingers that the 3 bottles of water on my desk will hold me over til dinner.

I am having a serious problem of not meeting my calorie intake for the day.  From my understanding, you should come as close to the calorie limit as possible. My limit happens to be 1440. I have noticed, since Monday, I am falling 300-400 calories under. I find myself searching my house for a snack to have, or something extra to add to dinner, just so I can be just a little closer to it. I am happy though that I am still on track.

Last night was my rest night for exercise. I thought about writing some more or editing my book for Amazon, but I decided to stay up and watch a movie, while chatting with a friend and reading a little bit. I am still so sore from my workouts, but I am going to work my ass off tonight though.

Have a great one and stay tuned for more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment