Thursday, January 17, 2013

I've been lagging

It is Thursday and my mind is still telling me it is Friday.  I feel like I am coming down with something, but its on the periphial and not quite there, so I am not sure if I am getting sick or if I am just really tired.  Aside from that, I've been lagging in my blogging, which sucks. The good part to all of this, I've been doing really well with my eating and staying under calories.  My exhaustion has hit a peak though and I am not sure why, so I have had two nights off of exercise (although I can still feel the workout from Monday night). 

No matter how tired I am tonight, I'm dragging my fat butt into the living room and working out. A little yoga, a little biking, a little something else. Don't know. I am down a total of 10 lbs though and that makes me very happy! If i kept it up, I'd reach my goal in no time! But I know the reality of it and I will slow down the weight loss. My real goal is 1.5 to 2lbs a week til i reach my goal.

That's all for now, gotta get to work! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment