Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday!! A new week!! =)

Happy Monday everybody!!!!!

I had a really really great weekend. Saturday I had my cheat meal (I was politely informed by Snowda that it is a meal, not a day. I was disappointed for about a minute).  I spent the day with a friend of mine. He is my ex-boyfriend, but I still consider him to be one of my closest friends and he is very supportive of what I am doing. We went to breakfast at Stagecoach in Elk Grove. One of my favorite places and breakfast is my favorite meal.  The menu for this place is ridiculous. 4 egg omelets. It doesn't even mention a smaller one. I waivered back and forth between chicken fried steak and eggs and an omelet. I finally decided I would not be able to even put a dent in the chicken fried steak and would feel bad not being able to eat it, so I had a bacon, avocado and cheese omelet.  When the waitress arrived I asked her if I could have a smaller omelet and she said they could do a 2 egg omelet. I was happy and ordered that. It came with potatoes and toast.  Normally, I would be able to clean my plate like there was no tomorrow. Not this time. I had half my potatoes, a little over half of the omelet and my toast. I was so very full that I wasn't hungry for the rest of the day. 

After breakfast we went to target and to best buy. He was looking for a new computer, then we saw "Promisedland" with Matt Damon. It was a movie about fracking. I suggest looking it up. Very serious business.  The movie was alright. It was a little uneventful and the ending was not great. It was a good story though, I will give it that. 

After the movie we went back to my house and watched the Baltimore/Denver game. After he left I went to dinner with my grandma.  We had Mexican, and again, I barely touched my plate. I was so proud of myself. I was able to stay under 500 calories for dinner and that made me happy.

I finally made it home to stay and read while I waited for my little girl to get home. I had missed her greatly. She went to San Francisco with my parents and brother and my brothers girlfriend.

Yesterday, aside from working out, was a lazy day. I did good on my eating and just hung around the house.  It was probably one of the best weekends I've had in a long time.

Also, on another note, I was feeling bloated and fat Friday night and Saturday morning, so before I got in the shower I weighed myself, thinking, I bet i've gained weight back. I found I had lost another 2.5 lbs, making, so far, my grand total 10lbs lost! I was so happy. I put on a pair of jeans I bought around Christmas, that were a little snug, leaving a muffin top, if I wore them. This time, they not only fit without a muffin top, but they were even a little loose!! I was ecstatic. 

My official weigh in day is tomorrow though, so I am not sure if I was able to keep off those extra two pounds or not. We will know tomorrow! My fingers are crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment