Monday, January 7, 2013

A little sore....and car sick

Good Morning and Happy Monday!!!

I had a great weekend. I finished a book (reading, not writing, I write as well, even have one published), I stayed under my calories both days and got in a majorly great workout yesterday.  I was finally able to do a complete workout...then I had an impromptu dance party with my little one. We danced and jumped around vigorously for over an hour, non-stop.  She even wore out before I did. =)

I decided to start reading a new book this morning, while my dad drove us in to work.  Needless to say, I didn't get too far before I started feeling nauseous.  It did help take away any morning hunger I may have felt between my breakfast and my morning snack, which I just ate (a half cup of 1% fat cottage cheese and about 10 blueberries). 

I am continuing on my good eating. I'm very proud of myself.  Even on my cheat day, which was Saturday, I only went over my daily calorie limit by 49 calories.  Really, the only thing I "cheated" when it came to eating were the cookies my mom made.  They were soooo very good. I only had 2 though.

Tonights plan is to work out again, but this time after my child is asleep. Hopefully I'm going to get some yoga in as well. I'm very sore from the 50 rep challenge that I did, Mountain Climbers are a b**ch and so are push-ups. 

I was getting a headache the first few days of doing it. Not sure if it was from a small lack of caffiene or if it was from less sugar, or if it was just from that time of the month, but it has finally subsided as well.  So I'm starting this week off right, happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment