Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's been a while...

So I haven't posted in like, what, a week?  I feel terrible about it, but I am back.  I haven't been doing too great on the whole exercise front.  Again, the exhaustion is winning out and I'm asleep before I even realize it.  I'd get up and work out at 2-3 in the morning, when I wake up and realize I had been sleeping, if I didn't think I'd wake the whole family up, including the dogs.  So my goal starting tonight, is to set my alarm for 9:00 p.m. That way, if I fall asleep, I'll wake back up and go do my workout. 

My eating has been pretty good, aside from Superbowl Sunday.  I feel like I pigged the F**k out, but its possible I didn't.  I love how my stomach has shrunk, so I am not able to consume as much food as I once had.  Its a great feeling.  Now I get a stomachache when I eat too much and it helps me to stop.

The other day my best friend Tricia posted her blog about her feelings and outlook on her body.  It was very emotional for her to write and it was emotional for me to read. I understand how she feels completely and it is hard to express that for the world to see.  I may have written a bit about it a while back, but she really touched on it. 

I have been trapped in this body for so long that there are many days where I feel like I just want to give up on it.  Then I read her posts, or Snowda's posts and I realize that I can't give up.  We are in this together, even if we don't talk every day. 

I am getting back on the wagon, so to speak, with regards to exercising and I am still hoping to be down at least 30lbs by summer.  I'm almost 1/2 way there anyway, so that's got to be motivating, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment