Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back on the wagon

So, I have been totally falling off of the wagon lately.  I haven't exercised in like a week and a half/2 weeks, and I haven't been tracking my eating. As usual though, my eating hasn't been too bad but the exercising has been, since I haven't been doing it.  I have had a rough couple of days. My favorite-ist aunt had surgery on Monday and I was at the hospital with her for part of it (although I had to leave because we had dogs to feed and a grumpy 5 year old with us) and my brother had surgery yesterday.  I am a worrier, (also a warrier, but that's for another time) so my mind was preoccupied with them.  Both are doing well, although sore. 

I am back on the wagon, eating healthily and exercising.  Best part is regardless, I haven't gained any weight.  I actually lost 1lb.  So YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment