Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Fever/Cabin Fever

Spring is here! I love when the weather changes.  I love the transitions of each season.  It makes my heart sing and, for some reason, relaxes me.  I love bringing out my wardrobe for the season and buying new things for it. But most of all, I love the smells that go along with weather change. 

I have been doing well over the last month.  No weight loss, but no weight gain.  My eating is under control for the most part and I'm pushing myself through exercising again.  I swear, one way or another I'm going to make myself like it.  I want to lose another 12-15lbs by April 20th, which is when I do the Electric Run.  My friends have talked me into doing it with them.  Although it is only a 5k, which seems small to me in comparison to half/full marathons, I think it is definitely one I can handle.  It looks like a lot of fun too!

Last night I tried this work out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5nyrD4eM64 .  Jillian Michaels is a bad ass.  It was tough.  I am going to power through it again tonight as well.  This time, I'm going to try doing it before I hop on the bike and I'm going to try to make sure I get all the way through it.  I am sore today from it, but I like the idea of using your own body weight to build strength.  Sometime this weekend or next I am going to post some before and after pictures.  I am hoping to see a difference, even if it is small. 

I think that is all I have to write about today.  Hope you enjoy your day!! I'm off to write. I hope. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment